Friday 10 February 2012

IN LOVING MEMORY OF MINIME - PART 3 - MINIME MON AMIE






Almost 1 and a half month have passed since Minime gone away in the arms of an angel – yes time has lessen the hurt when I chose not to think of her because when I do, I feel it all over again – like now. I miss by baby Kitten – she was 6 months when she died – not so little anymore but she was the baby in our family. I missed everything about her, I missed it when she stood at the corner of my wardrobe and looked up to me as I dressed up to go out … I missed it when she jumped into my car and refused to go out when I asked her too…
In the fast lane of my life where things always happened – time does not erased who she was to me – a special bond, the corners where she used to sleep still has her presence - she still lingers … I am the disciplinarian to all my cats and the one cat who needed no discipline, gone.
Mnime, Mama misses you – your squirrel comes to the garden every day and a week after you died – the butterflies came for you.

HIJAB 'N' THE CITY FAN PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hijab-n-the-City/108435222576771

1 comment:

Imani said...

aaaaawwww sorry to hear about kitty

http://fashionablemuslimahstories.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...